At Doug Stanton Ministries International we collect different types of information about our users for the following main reasons:
- To provide a useful resource in the form of an online directory of users.
- To provide an interactive web site where email is used to communicate with the users.
- To provide a security mechanism whereby we can restrict content to certain groups of users.
- To enable the purchase and delivery of goods through our online shop.
- To help us to improve the service we offer.
We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy. Our policy can be summarized in one sentence: we will not share your information with others without your consent.
We have established the following two principles:
- We will respect your email privacy. You will only receive email from Doug Stanton Ministries International in relation to areas you have expressly signed up for.
- We will not share any individual user details (including your email address) to any third party without your consent.
What information do we collect?
We collect information on our users through registration for events. We collect information on our customers when you make a purchase through our shop and when you make a donation to our ministry.
We will collect your name, postal and email addresses, payment information and information about your order or donation. Payment information is then transmitted and processed securely with a Third Party Secure Provider and is NOT held on our servers.
We also may collect your full name and email address when you join our Mailing List.
What else you should know about privacy
Remember to close your browser when you have finished your user session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe. You as an individual are responsible for the security of, and access to, your own computer.
Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information over the Internet that this information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information in publicly accessible online forums, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your usernames and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet.
Our pages may contain links to other websites, and you should be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices on other websites.
Contact us via email at email@example.com